Your big, bright, beautiful future at Western Iowa Tech Community College starts right here by applying to the college. We have a few helpful tips to get you started.
- There is no fee to apply.
- You will need to create an account with a user name and password.
- Save your login information because you can start and stop your application at any time. We will save your progress.
- Use a general email that you check frequently. Do not use a school email account.
- Applying to WITCC does not guarantee acceptance to your program. Some programs have additional requirements. If you select one of those programs, you will be sent information regarding additional steps you need to take.
The WITCC Annual Security Report is available at: https://www2.witcc.edu/pdf/clery-report/. This report contains policy statements, the last three years of crime statistics, security procedures and safety programs. A paper copy may also be requested by contacting the WITCC Security.