The Denison branch campus serves students in Crawford and Monona counties and offers face-to-face, hybrid, and online classes. The branch campus offers a personalized educational experience, one-on-one assistance, and student support services. Denison has Nursing, HVAC and Welding on-site and the ability to support enrollment in hybrid and online programs. Students can enroll in almost any WITCC program at Denison, taking a few select classes at the Sioux City campus.
Many WITCC programs can be completed through a combination of in-person classes in Denison, Sioux City, and online. View the programs that are available to Denison students. To register for any of these programs, contact the Denison Campus.
The Denison campus has high-tech classrooms for hands-on learning and provides the technology required for students to be successful:
- MacBooks downloaded with curriculum - specific software for each student
- Technology training for students unfamiliar with laptops
- Hybrid and zoom classes for distance learning
- Video presence classrooms
- Science, Nursing, HVAC, Welding and computer labs with industry-standard equipment
- Downloadable eBooks to lower costs of books
- Free WiFi
- MiFi devices for students with internet accessibility issues
Denison students have immediate access to support services on campus, and can easily connect to additional services and events via zoom.
- Learning resource room
- Disability services
- Food pantry
- Assistive technology - Kurzweil Reader Software
- Academic advising
- Computerized Placement Preparation and Testing (CPT)
- ALEKS preparation and testing
- Career services
- Student activities
Meet the Denison Team
Schedule a tour of campus or to talk with an enrollment specialist.
Monday - Thursday; 8am - 6pm
Friday; 8am - 4:30pm
Food Pantry Hours
Monday-Thursday: 8:30am - 5:30pm
Friday: 8:30am - 4:00pm