This diploma program is designed to prepare you for an entry level position as an industrial mechanic or maintenance position. You will troubleshoot, repair, and maintain industrial machinery and equipment. Electromechanical technicians use their electrical-mechanical skills to operate, test, and repair systems, pneumatic systems, hydraulic systems, and various other manufacturing and processing equipment and systems.
Electromechanical technologists operate, test, and maintain electromechanical or robotic equipment. They combine knowledge of mechanical technology with knowledge of electrical and electronic circuitry.
- Electronics Engineering Technicians
- Electrical Engineering Technicians
- Electro-Mechanical Technicians
- Robotics Technicians
- Electrical Engineering Technologists
- Electromechanical Engineering Technologists
- Electronics Engineering Technologists
- Electrical and Electronics Repairers, Commercial and Industrial Equipment
- Electromechanical Equipment Assemblers