The Dr. Robert E. Dunker Student Center is our a top-of-the-line gym open to WITCC students. There is no charge for students to use the facility or its amenities.
- Full-size gymnasium to play basketball or volleyball
- Weight room
- Fitness equipment
- Free fitness classes including aerobics, yoga, Zumba, and strength training
- Free self-defense classes
- Indoor walking/running track
- Lounge area with video games
- Sauna and showers
Student Center Fall/Spring Hours
Due to COVID-19 the gym is currently closed. The lounge is open for students to hang out, play video games, and have fun.
Comet Access Pass for Members of the Public
Members of the public can purchase an All-Access Pass to the Robert E. Dunker Student Center for $99 for a 6-month access to the entire facility. Call: