Western Iowa Tech has an excellent reputation in regard to transferring credits to a four-year school. WITCC maintains formal transfer agreements to make sure associate degree graduates can transfer a maximum number of credits into a four-year degree. The final decision rests solely on the school accepting the transfer. If your plan is to transfer credits, early discussions with your advisor or admissions representative can help make this process smoother. Planning ahead is very important for your academic success.

Listed here you'll find some of the four-year colleges and universities with which we have transfer agreements. If you have any questions, please give us a call, or speak with an admissions advisor for the college/university to which you wish to transfer. If the college or university you wish to attend is not listed, please contact us to see what agreements might be available for you before you register for classes.