Sun Ridge Court is a long established apartment complex consisting of ten buildings with one- and two-bedroom units housing up to 186 students. Each apartment has its own entrance, a full kitchen, and depending upon your placement, living room furniture may be provided. There are common area laundry facilities in each building, a community room for all students living on campus, as well as a lounge/study area.
Room and Board Cost
Cost is per student/per semester. Starting Fall 2021, students receive 14 meals per week meals at the Overlook Cafe Monday - Friday. Must present your student ID.
- Community & study areas
- Laundry facilities
- Wireless internet
- All utilities included
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Vending areas
- Campus security 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Community activities
- Leadership opportunities
Sun Ridge Court Furnishings
- Couch, chair, & end table (in some units)
- Dining table & chairs
- Full kitchen with refrigerator, stove, and oven.
- Bunkable beds - twin extra long mattresses
- Four drawer dresser per bedroom
- Built in closet
- Desk & desk chair per resident