This certificate is designed to prepare you to perform entry-level industrial maintenance repairs. You will learn to identify, perform scheduled maintenance, troubleshoot and perform repairs on equipment and machines. The theory of fluid power, hydraulics, mechanical systems and electricity will be learned through lecture and hands-on lab experiences.
Electromechanical technologists operate, test, and maintain electromechanical or robotic equipment. They combine knowledge of mechanical technology with knowledge of electrical and electronic circuitry.
- Electrical Engineering Technicians
- Electro-Mechanical Technicians
- Electronics Engineering Technicians
- Robotics Technicians
- Electrical Engineering Technologists
- Electromechanical Engineering Technologists
- Electronics Engineering Technologists
- Electrical and Electronics Repairers, Commercial and Industrial Equipment
- Electromechanical Equipment Assemblers