This diploma program is appropriate for both newcomers to the human resource field and those with some experience who wish to expand their knowledge base. As a graduate of this program, you will be encouraged to enroll in the Human Resources Management program which leads to an Associate of Applied Science degree.
People with these jobs recruit, interview, and train employees.
- Administrative Services Managers
- Compensation and Benefits Managers
- Human Resources Managers
- Training and Development Managers
- Regulatory Affairs Managers
- Equal Opportunity Representatives and Officers
- Regulatory Affairs Specialists
- Human Resources Specialists
- Compensation, Benefits, and Job Analysis Specialists
- Training and Development Specialists
- Human Resources Assistants, Except Payroll and Timekeeping