Western Iowa Tech Community College
4647 Stone Ave
Sioux City, IA 51106
Parking lot 1, Entrance 1
Complete the following steps:
- Watch an online informational video.
- Complete online paperwork. Students under age 19 will have additional forms to complete.
- Take a placement test. You have the option of selecting in-person testing or online testing.
- If you select in-person testing, you will attend one of the enrollment dates listed below.
- If you select online testing, you will complete the placement tests via Zoom.
- Meet with an instructor to register for classes. Class dates and times are listed below.
Select which orientation you prefer:
- Begin online orientation/In-person placement testing
- Begin online orientation/online placement testing
Orientation Dates 2020-2021
May and June orientations available by appointment only
Class Sessions 2020-21
Monday - Thursday
8:30am - 1:00pm OR 4:00pm - 7:00pm